[Geysers] Norris 8-16-08 Ledge Erupts

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Sun Aug 17 21:29:17 PDT 2008

What used to be the "main vent" is gone, aka it is buried and/or sintered
over.  The largest vent now plays almost entirely vertical, and appears to
have broken out beside the "index finger" of the finger vents.  I watched
the area closely where the main vent used to be and there was nothing, no
steam, no overflow, no water, nothing.

MK