[Geysers] Norris 8-16-08 Ledge Erupts

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 06:37:39 PDT 2008

Interesting. Point 1: that highest jet shown in Keller's photo is NOT from
Ledge's main vent, which appears to be doing nothing at all. Point 2: by my
recollection from long ago (like, 1974) the highest jet is rising from one of
the "finger vents" and appears similar to the action of way-back-when. so a
question: Was there anything -- some overflow, at least, from the main  vent?

Betty, 3 cats, and I will be on the road early this morning (Sunday),  expect
to arrive in West Yellowstone on Thursday, 8/21, and then be around at  least
to mid-September.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 8/16/2008 10:37:08 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,