[Geysers] Photos and Videos

Ben Hoppe ben.hoppe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 13:39:45 PDT 2008

Hello all,

Here is a link to the photobucket account containing pictures of the Gun
Barrel and LeHardy wildfires. The photos of the Gun Barrel fire are the
photos nearest the road, the LeHardy fire pictures were taken from a longer
distance away.
http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s358/iwatchrockpiles/Yellowstone%202008/

Here is the link to my Youtube account. Most videos will be labeled by the
date they were taken. Videos include Fan and Mortar, Beehive (3), Fountain,
Avoca Spring, The Sputniks, Big Anemone, Plume, Grand, and Great Fountain
(2).
http://www.youtube.com/user/geyserwatcher

-Ben Hoppe

--
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in
me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who