[Geysers] Grotto Fountain is active

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Thu Aug 7 21:33:58 PDT 2008

Note that Grotto has been having LONG series of non-marathon eruptions (25,
16, 14, 14, 9, and 9 as of 5 August) and Grotto Fountain is often not seen
after several non-marathon eruptions, re-starting at the next marathon.

The graphs on the GOSA website (updated yesterday) show a dramatic change in
Grotto following the end of the Giant series on 29 April.

Ralph Taylor

  _____