[Geysers] Webcam shot

Anglgrlsnt at aol.com Anglgrlsnt at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 23:45:55 PDT 2008

Although we aren't experts, we did keep a webcam  capture of 5 geysers  from
7/28/07 at 8:20AM which clearly included Giant, Oblong, Lion, Old Faithful
and SOLITARY at the far right, I think we would guess safely it is  Solitary.
We doubt a steam cloud from Midway would have been visible in  the heat (even
820) of a July 28th date.
           Rich  Glasser

In a message dated 4/9/2008 6:26:24 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,