[Geysers] signs, marker in place

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 10:38:33 PDT 2008

I shuffled around on skis in the basin yesterday 4 April, replaced the Giant signs and Fan & Mortar marker (note that F&M wasn't checked since maybe 3/20 or so because of an on-the-move bison herd on the Saturday I checked Giant).

All I saw were Bijou and Sawmill... pretty and soooo quiet though.

Sadly, quite a few in-the-park bison are having a hard time.

Carolyn Loren