[Geysers] Geyser Report Wed 9-26-07 Barbara Lasseter

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:18:56 PDT 2007

I'm ba-a-ack--well sort of.  Jim and I have been off exploring, and went
hiking today after saying goodbye to Keith and Lotus Baker, so this data is
thanks to Jim Scheirer and Norm Krahn [as of about 315-330PM].

Grand : 1001 T1C
Oblong: 1012ie
Daisy: 0749, 1029ie
Plume: 0853
Lion: 1100, 1219
Riverside: 1101
Depression: 1203ie

After Grand, we took the scenic route to Lone Star--from Divide Lookout
Trail, up Spring Creek Trail to Lone Star Trail, arriving at Lone Star in
time for the steam phase of the eruption.  Per visitors at Lone Star, there
was a 3 min minor @ 1307, followed by major at 1345.  The log book had
nothing on the previous eruption.