[Geysers] Geyser Report Monday 9-17-07-- Barbara Lasseter

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:50:25 PDT 2007

Plume: 0928, 1012, 1106, 1200 --I saw the last 3, all of which were 5 bursts
Lion: initial 1135 w/rainbows
Depression: 1155 (last observed approx 0848 yesterday)
Castle: 0724 minor, 1117 major
Grand: 0239elec, 0908 G1C
Rift: 0910ie
Oblong: 0900 (Thanks, KC and Julie Thomson)
Riverside: 0804 (again thanks, KC)
Daisy: called 0854 by KC, and 1151 by Jim Scheirer
Tilts Baby was called at 1235 by Alan Glennon

I am working on learning names (and radio voices) of gazers.  Bear with me!
I have a long way to go.

UGB Weather this AM still mostly sunny, but a bit cooler with a chilling
breeze on the hill.  0800 temps have often been below freezing, warming up
shortly thereafter.  Just keep that sunshine coming!  These are beautiful
days.

BTW nice, almost vertical, rainbow in Pink cone yesterday AM, just as Lynn
Stephens said there would be, with very faint high rainbow beside Great
Fountain.