[Geysers] OFVC

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 19:30:38 PDT 2007

I have seen "loaner" wheelchairs at the bell desk of the OF Inn.  I think
you leave your drivers license or something.  Not sure if there is a daily
fee, how long you can keep them, or how often they are all in use or turn
folks away.   I suspect the visitor center does as well.  The visitor center
phone is 307-545-2750