[Geysers] OFVC

Bob W. Robwitz at webtv.net
Sat Sep 15 09:43:19 PDT 2007

I heard (or read) that the OFVC has a couple wheel chairs that they loan
out.to guests.  My ladyfriend and I will (finally) be back in the Park
next August and she cannot walk very far due to her emphysema.  I am
more than willing to get her around the geyser areas and other features
even though I am  (will be)84 by next august.  I hate to have to bring
one with me from Wisconsin.  Hope to hear from someone.  regarding
this..  Haven't been to the Park for ten years.  Thanks!! - A geyser
gazer since 1959 - Bob Witzke  If you would rather give me the phone
number for the OFVC, that would be great also!!