[Geysers] smokey morning

David Crotty decrotty at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 05:57:27 PDT 2007

One of my favorite views is early in the morning. Everything is smoking.
BTW, I often see a smoker at the far RIGHT of the picture and it looks like it comes from behind the trees. I recall there is one back there and it is called Lonesome or something like that. You have to walk a bit through the woods to get to it.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/