[Geysers] geyser report Th 9/13/07

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:58:17 PDT 2007

I was not in the park long today, so perhaps others can augment this data...

Per Jere Bush, Fan & Mortar marker was gone this AM after apparent overnight
eruption, and Grotto looked to have been ie for several hours this AM--Giant
platform was dead.

Saw 3 consecutive Plumes--all 5 burst--intervals of 65 and 60 minutes.

Lion initial at 1033, 2nd at 1206
Aurum: 1049
Oblong 1011ie
Riverside: 1107
Plate: 1135ie
Fountain: 1035ie
Grand: 0827 electronic

I got to Great Fountain apparently at the end of the first burst (maybe 830,
but did not record time).

Skies overcast most of the AM, and early eruptions were steamy--cleared
nicely before noon.