[Geysers] Steaming video

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 12:34:39 PDT 2007

Anybody on the list know what's up with the streaming
video? We lost it
a few days ago. Needing my fix, I finally called the
visitor's center,
and the ranger said the URL hadn't been publicly
released officially
yet. It was working fine up until late last week, and
we're not sure if
we could still get it if we could figure out how to
reconfigure Windows
Media Player or if everyone got sort of cut off.
Anyone know? Is there
somewhere we can beg and plead to have it work again?
Karen Webb

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven...
Drape thyself...in the silken