[Geysers] Streaming cam

Moose, Allan E. MOOSEAE at uwec.edu
Thu Oct 4 09:52:01 PDT 2007

Well, whoever was controlling the webcam this morning (Oct 4,  roughly 10:00 am MT to 11:40 am MT) gave us quite a show. They panned down basin to show Spasmodic, Sawmill, and I believe, Oblong [I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong :) ] . Then they zoomed in on OF for the start of an eruption showing us the detail of OF's opening and details of the water column at the start. After panning back to get the whole eruption of OF, they panned down basin to show what I believe was Grand erupting and Grotto's steam cloud (Of course the latter two were partially hidden by trees.).  All of this occurred in the approximately 40 minute time period that I mentioned above.

Many many thanks to the gentleman, or lady who was running the camera!

Allan Moose