[Geysers] (no subject)

SCOTT BRYAN tsbryan_380 at msn.com
Mon Nov 26 06:55:05 PST 2007

Well, I still thing the big steam cloud of last Wednesday was too far to the right (wind or no wind) to have been Giant. so unless/until I learn otherwise (like from electronic downloading next spring, I suppose), I personally will presume that Giant erupted on the 18th and on the 25 and not in between. More likely, per history. So here's my chart.