[Geysers] Black Sand feature

SCOTT BRYAN tsbryan_380 at msn.com
Tue Nov 13 15:50:55 PST 2007

Keller wrote:
At Black Sand Basin, there was a small geyser to the east of Green Spring erupting every 5-9 minutes, reaching 2 feet, with durations of about 90 seconds.  I don't recall seeing this feature active earlier this summer, but it might have been.

This is none other than my BSB-2. It was active all this past summer, but whenever I checked it the durations were about equal to the intervals (that is, end to start), both of which were typically in the range of 3 to 6 minutes.