[Geysers] Giant image

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 16:47:59 PST 2007

Rather neat image of Giant's steam.

The streaming video was, for a while, zoomed in on Giant's steam roiling
above the trees.  Then it panned to Lion, then centered on OF so Giant was
perfectly position to be off the screen.  Grrrrr.

Does anyone know how to capture streaming video images?  I do a Print Screen
and paste it into paint or PSP and I get an actual streaming video display
inside the image software.

Paul S.