[Geysers] Non geyser report May 29

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue May 29 19:23:59 PDT 2007

Well, not truly "non" report -- I was on tour yesterday and today, but I
will be in as a gazer tomorrow. However, by second-hand reports I can say that
Grotto had a mini-marathon (about 7 hour duration) eruption this morning, and
to  me that is an "out of sync" sort of thing. It was followed only about 2 1/2
 hours (or less) later by a hot period of 8+ minutes, but during which there
never was much surging or overflow by Mastiff. Unless Giant managed to erupt
during the late afternoon or early evening, and I'm rather sure it didn't,
then  it didn't do it today. So working toward a 6 day interval.

Anyhow, on the tour today all I saw was Clepsydra, a single Jet and a  couple
of Plumes. Oh yeah, and one Old Faithful.