[Geysers] REThe Hive is back (To stay?)

Kendall Madsen kendall.madsen at onyxgfx.com
Fri May 18 15:58:08 PDT 2007

 Beehive erupted today at 15:52. I was on the benches at Sponge Spring waiting for Old Faithful when I saw the column of water shoot skyward. I did not see Beehive indicator from where I was until about 2 minutes into the eruption. I did questions several tourists who where right in front of Beehive when it erupted, and they told me that Beehive indicator began erupting to about 3 feet 5 minutes before the Beehive eruption. (Photo attached).

Let’s hope this is the return of the Hive.

Kendall Madsen