[Geysers] Morning activity May 13

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Mon May 14 13:53:10 PDT 2007

Unfortunately we do not have a complete record of the winter months; the
Fountain Geyser logger was not downloaded until 25 April.  There is a gap
from 16 February to 21 March.  There was an eleven hour interval on 24
December, and again on 30 March, and a 12 hour interval on 13 April.

On 18 April there was a three-hour (approximate--I have not done the
analysis yet) duration eruption at 0833, followed by a normal-ish 11 hour
interval (approximately 7h30m from the end of the long eruption to the next
eruption, which was of 24 minute duration.  Following that eruption,
however, there was a 17-hour interval from 2039 on 18 April to 1317 on 19
April.

That's all I know for now.

Ralph Taylor