[Geysers] change to the OF webcam?

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Fri May 4 11:52:56 PDT 2007

I just looked at the webcam feed. They have zoomed in a bit and moved to the
right a bit.  BAD!!!

Giant will not be visible.  Old Faithful's eruptions will frequently be out
of the image on the top.  No benches are visible.

Yes, it looks like somebody cleaned the lens - and thank you for that.  But
please revert to the view we had.  This serves no purpose.  And people who
like calling back home to wave to the webcam will also be disappointed.

Paul Strasser