[Geysers] Giant yesterday evening....

Robert C. Johnson birdboy48 at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 17:34:43 PDT 2007

   Gang,

   I have just started watching the OF web cam while I do my computer work
here at our local community college.

   Scott wrote :  "GIANT last evening, May 1, at 1911."

  So THAT was the big cloud of steam I saw back behind the trees to the left
a little after 7:00 web-camera time last evening  !!

   I kind of thought it was Grand.....so it was cool to hear that it was
Giant.

   Bob Johnson    Bend Oregon.   ( Obnoxiously proud to be the *ONLY* gazer
who saw the Sept 1982 Giant eruption, at that time thought to be the first
non-induced eruption in 19 years.)