[Geysers] The big oops

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Tue Mar 27 18:50:33 PDT 2007

    Paul and I crossed wires over who was going to contact Xanterrible
for our reservations and just realized we hadn't made any.  If anyone
has anything they're thinking of giving up in early July, would you
please think of us (any of the cabins or the Old House in the Inn are
always our first choices).  Also, you folk who know West well -- the
Yellowstone Country Inn (the motel attached to the Rustler's Roost
Restaurant) can get us in.  Anybody know if this place is OK?  Anybody
know of some of the less pricey accommodations that you might not find
so easily on the web?  Every time we're forced to stay in West, it seems
we notice half a dozen places that seem nice and inexpensive (and may
even have amenitites) that we couldn't find via any of the websites,
including the Chamber of Commerce.  (And places like Expedia, rather
than charging less, seem to be charging extra).
    Thanks for any who can help us out in this our hour of need (despite
the fact that the need was stupidly self-inflicted...)
Karen

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven... Drape thyself...in the silken
Vesture of Immortality, and put on, in the name of  the All-Glorious, the broidered