[Geysers] Silver Globe Group

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 20:41:00 PDT 2007

In a message dated 3/27/2007 5:26:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
riozafiro at comcast.net writes:

The last  reports I read (and I can't pinpoint who sent the report),
Silver  Globes were still mostly inactive due to the increased
activity in  Avoca Spring. So, with Dave's report above, can someone
please  verify which Silver Globe geysers are active besides  Slit?

Last summer, throughout the entire season, Silver Globe Geyser and silver
Globe"Cave" Geyser were both active with minor activity -- there were no majors
that I am aware of, but they were active nonetheless. There was also some
action  from "Pair." Slit was much less frequent than in some seasons but was,
per the  few eruptions I saw, perhaps a bit more powerful when it did play.