[Geysers] recent photo of Giant

Gary Novak g.novak at gte.net
Tue Mar 27 17:41:41 PDT 2007

Meg:

I was hoping that Kristine would jump in here.  My guess is along these lines.  I know she was out looking for a grizzly reported in the UGB.  So I expect that she had the 75-300mm lens on the camera.  If that is the case, then the shot could easily be from the bike path, but with a bit more lens than you are used to seeing on the UGB.

Okay, I just took a look at the EXIF settings.  Here is the lowdown.  Lens 75-300 (I am feeling good about my guessing skills right now).  Focal length 75mm.   Yikes!  She shot it in Auto mode!

Gary
g.novak at gte.net

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx