[Geysers] Fw: Geyser Gazers

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Fri Mar 23 18:04:45 PDT 2007

Does this guy have an email address?  I tried first initial last name
@sltrib.com, which is the formula for most reporters there but it
bounced as unknown.  On the other hand, if he's a stringer as I was,
that formula might not work.  Could you post what you have of his
contact info again, as we're happy to chat with him as a gazing family
of long standing (although certainly not the most knowledgable!)
Karen