[Geysers] Fw: Geyser Gazers

Parkes1 at aol.com Parkes1 at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 11:21:42 PDT 2007

I just spoke with Brett Prettyman, from the Salt Lake Tribune, he and his
family enjoy Yellowstone and visit there each year, he tries to do a story in the
SL Trib each year and he is thinking of Geysers this year, He is still trying
to pin down a date to go this year and would like to meet and interview
Geyser Gazers while he is in the park this year so that he can write an article
that accurately to lets the tribune readers learn about the Yellowstone Geysers
and the neat things the Geyser Gazers do to monitor and keep track of the
geyser activity in the park.  He would like to talk with some of our Utah Geyser
Gazers to get some suggestions on what would be best to do, but anyone that has
suggestions on what he should plan to do and see would be helpful.  I know we
all have our favorite Geysers and it would be neat if we could get him to see
them all, but I know his time will be limited to the few day he plans for his
trip. This certainly will be a good opportunity for the Gazers to tell our
story.

Mel Parkes
Layton, Utah