[Geysers] Tibetan geysers

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 06:52:18 PST 2007

Jeff Cross asked  for the Internet address for the reference I found to the
Dagyai geyser  locality. Just tried it today, and it doesn't load! But indeed,
there were  several addresses that came up with the same pages. They included:
_www.tibet.cn/english_ (http://www.tibet.cn/english)
_www.tibetinfor.com.cn/english_ (http://www.tibetinfor.com.cn/english)

or do a Google search for the name, Xigaze, etc.

Today, I did other searching, and for the first time managed to find a site
that specifically states that "fountains, geysers, boiling springs and hot
water  lakes" existed as of 2003 at Yangbajing. A photo is included, and is
attached  here. (Previous searching indicates that "fountains" probably translates
as  perpetual spouters.)

_www.chinaculture.org/gb/www.chinaculture.org/gb/<WBR>en_focus_
(http://www.chinaculture.org/gb/en_focus/2005-10/14/content_75100.htm)

Scott  Bryan