[Geysers] Steamboat report now on GOSA website

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Thu Mar 1 15:39:01 PST 2007

I received numerous requests for the report on Steamboat's recent activity,
and have sent the .pdf to those who requested it.

We have posted the report on the GOSA website also.  There is a link on the
home page and one on the Steamboat Geyser page.  I have also posted the
analyses for the February downloads, and the summary statistics should be
posted soon.

The url is:

http://www.gosa.org/

The link to the report is near the bottom of the page.

Ralph Taylor