[Geysers] Visitor report of Morning/Fountain dual on 6/19

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Sun Jun 24 18:09:14 PDT 2007

There was a long series of Morning's Thief eruptions that morning.  The
three Morning's Thief eruptions that I saw were in the size range reported
and were large, wide bursts.  I had hoped to post an image but unfortunately
my timing was not quite right.  From the road or from the walk near
Clepsydra the bursts would have been very hard to distinguish from Morning
itself.

Fountain erupted at 1347 according to Lynn, and Fountain did NOT erupt at
8:45--I was in the area and both Fountain and Morning were full.

  _____