[Geysers] Bronze Spring Boiling and Overflow

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Sun Jun 3 14:31:23 PDT 2007

Hello.
On Friday night, just before dark, Bronze Spring (Geyser Hill) was
boiling vigorously and overflowing into a channel that ran down the
hill to the river. See picture below. Not long after we approached
it, it stopped and drained considerably.

I have never seen Bronze Spring do this before. Is this typical
behavior for it?

Several gazers witnessed the boiling, but unfortunately we had been
at Depression and don't know when it started.

Any information about it would be appreciated.
Thanks much.
Pat Snyder