[Geysers] Large eruption of Bank Geyser.

Eric Hatfield conantb at swbell.net
Fri Jul 27 17:33:43 PDT 2007

My dad (Dan Hatfield) saw a single large eruption of Bank during my folks' trip during the first 2 weeks of July.  He saw it from the south side of Daisy, as a single, voluminous burst that "got at least 15 feet above the hillside."  This means he couldn't see Bank's actual vent from there given his line of site, and that the eruption was thus significantly higher than 15 ft.

Walking down to investigate he noted a flood of runoff downhill from Bank, but nothing else out of the ordinary.

We've all seen Bank's usual 4 foot stuff every few minutes.  Has anyone seen bigger stuff?