[Geysers] Hike to Geyser Creek?

Nathan Dutzmann nathandutz at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 18:30:36 PDT 2007

It looks like I'm going to make it into Yellowstone
for the first time in eight years!  I expect to be in
the park Friday, July 20 through Monday the 23rd.

I've never yet managed to make it out to Geyser Creek
to see Oblique/Avalanche/Whatever Geyser.  I'm
wondering if there is anyone who is planning a hike
out there during that time (or who could be induced to
take such a trip...), and who wouldn't mind a
tag-along?

See you in the park!  (Yee-haw!)

Nathan Dutzmann