[Geysers] Geyser report July 5

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 17:24:36 PDT 2007

As I had a tour today, this is very short but certainly with a couple of
items worth note:

1. I don't know how long yesterday's Grotto marathon turned out to be, nor
when it ended, but the recovery hot period today began at 1132. Throughout,
Mastiff "just didn't have it" as it couldn't sustain any strong surging. The
duration was a little more than 11 minutes. Then there was Feather restart that
lasted an additional 5 1/2 minutes, during which there was some, but largely
unimpressive, surging in Giant. No eruption at 7 days and counting.

2. At 1152 Castle erupted with what turned out to be yet another  minor.

3. Beehive's Indicator started at 1202 and lasted 10 minutes this time
before Beehive erupted at 1212.