[Geysers] Giant photo 6/20.

EnBBailey at aol.com EnBBailey at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 08:54:36 PDT 2007

Glad you enjoyed our photo of Giant on our website. There was a pretty  good
wind that day. The time stamp on the camera shows the photo it  was about 30
seconds into the eruption.  Scott said the height was 180 to  190 feet.  The
next eruption on the 28th was taller and there was no wind  to speak of but I
was in the cage so I didn't get a photo.  The June  20 eruption was our first
Giant and it will always seem huge to us!

Emily

For I KNOW the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to  prosper you and
not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you  will call upon
me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. Jeremiah  29:11-12