[Geysers] Grand and Grand Prismatic?

Mike Newcomb mnewcomb at xmission.com
Wed Jan 31 21:10:06 PST 2007

Here is a webcam shot this morning of probably Grand and in the distance, maybe Grand Prismatic and Excelsior? That's my hunch.

I've pasted a portion of Scott's shot captured a couple hours earlier. It looks like the questioned eruption was a snow-covered tree. (see inset on attached) It is also in an area where there is no geyser activity. It also looks like they got a lot of snow overnight.

Mike Newcomb