[Geysers] An eruption?

Ruth & Leslie Quinn ruthleslie at ispwest.com
Wed Jan 31 20:32:31 PST 2007

Scott,
  It looks quite certainly like a yeti, caught walking left to right across the hill. Yes, I'm certain of it.
Leslie Quinn

This morning I took a glance at the OF webcam -- I don't do so very often, actually -- and I saw this (attached). It looks like an eruption on the low west part of Geyser Hill. Is it? Or could it be a snow-covered tree? Or what? Anyway, starting with the immediately next camera image, that area was blocked by OF's steam, so I couldn't see it the "thing" persisted or not.