[Geysers] Monteith Picture 1

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 17:29:49 PST 2007

Yes, Scott and others are correct.  I took the picture of Sapphire Geyser in December 2005.  And lest Scott be too jealous, it was raining for most of that day, but cleared enough for me to take a couple of photos from the lower boardwalk.  This was the best of the lot.  (It rained every day for the two weeks were in New Zealand, to add to the some 30 days of rain we got in Seattle upon our return.)

- Tara Cross