[Geysers] Today's Beehive 1.25.07

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Thu Jan 25 15:29:35 PST 2007

Today's Beehive caught me completely by surprise.
I was watching the camera (at work, me bad) and had just been
thinking, "Bubblers bubblers all day but no Beehive" when suddenly,
there Beehive was!
It did not look to me like the Indicator went, except maybe a little
bit during Beehive's eruption (see photos).
Anyway, it is nice to know Beehive isn't dormant, it's just being a
little offbeat!

Pat Snyder