[Geysers] December Sput (Stephens)

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:33:23 PST 2007

The December Sput arrived today.  Thank you Andrew for continuing to write
articles.  I guess I will submit some of the Giant doggeral that I wrote
last summer for the next issue.

Reading Jeff's obituary reminded me that I need to send out a Thank you to
all of you who expressed condolences, with either email or snail messages.
Your expressions of sympathy, concern, and support were truly appreciated.
(Once again I did have an uneventful trip home from Montana, slipping across
the Pacific Northwest between storms, without having to use chains and
didn't even have to use 4-wheel drive on the way home.  One pass in Idaho
closed three hours after I arrived home in January!)

Lynn Stephens