[Geysers] Geyser in the Kaleidoscope area

snorkology at sysmatrix.net snorkology at sysmatrix.net
Sat Jan 20 22:45:42 PST 2007

Hi folks1

This is a geyser I saw in 1981 on a visit to the Kaleidoscope area as a
volunteer.At the time we called it an auxiliary vent of Deep Blue Geyser,
which was descriptive of the location more than anything else. It reminded
me of a smaller version of Grand, in the way the jets of water whizzed
upwards in sharp needles. I'm not sure if anyone has seen it erupt since,
so I was wondering if Mike Keller or anyone else has seen it, and were the
eruptions we saw the first anyone noticed, and if not, is this a named
feature?

             Grover Schrayer