[Geysers] Mystery photo suggestion

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 20:00:37 PST 2007

I think that, judging by some of the answers to the various "mystery  photos"
recently posted, some people (self included ! ) are confusing which is
which. From what I've received, for example there's no way that "Another geyser"
can possibly be either Monarch or Waimangu. But my "mystery geyser 9"....
well, gee?

As for myself, my latest batch of scans of old slides are home and I think
you'll find some shots of interest among them. So hereafter, I will  identify
my mysteries as "Bryan mystery x" ("x" of course being some number).  I'll
suggest that any other people who post such items include there name as  part of
the ID, and that respondants do likewise.