[Geysers] Another picture

David Monteith dmonteit at icehouse.net
Mon Jan 15 17:51:27 PST 2007

Mike:

It is hard to see in the low quality scan that I posted but the bridge is
still there.  It was there for decades.  In fact, my mother can remember
crossing it.  She often expresses the wish that it was still there,
especially when the indicator starts and she's on the "wrong" side of the
river.

Dave