[Geysers] More on the Pool

MA Bellingham mabdepot at msn.com
Fri Jan 12 18:06:32 PST 2007

Scott -

Yes, those were 1937.

I didn't read anything about those being planted, but I am not too
interested in the OF parking lot!  Enroute to going somewhere else, (as is
usually the case when you turn me loose in the archives) I did read and see
photos of trees being planted on the lane between the gas station at Fishing
bridge and the road, and at Mammoth.  I have also read about tree plantings
at many campgrounds, after they were fairly denuded and trampled, then fill
dirt brought in and replanted for a "natural" look.

Still cold here at Emigrant.
MA