[Geysers] Geyser photos

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Thu Jan 11 20:55:55 PST 2007

I noticed the mystery geyser (unlabelled) when I went to the photo file
and assumed it was Penta.  Just to lazy to bring it to people's
attention.  And yes, by all means, everyone keep sending in the mystery
geysers -- a wonderful way to while away the time till we can get back
to the park.
Karen
PS Was there a web capture of the 1/11 Giant?  In the "no good deed goes
unpunished" category, I had to be at my son's school to supervise an
arts-in-the-schools project for which I wangled the invitation and was
there at the suggested eruption time.  On the other hand, when I came
home for lunch, the cam was partially iced over (looked sort of like a
Monet painting)