[Geysers] Bryan mystery 14

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 06:08:11 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/20/2007 5:46:00 PM Mountain Standard Time,
KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com writes:

I’m sorry Scott,  maybe you posted the wrong photo, but the feature in this
photo is Jet  Geyser

Sorry, too, because that is NOT Jet. It is Mangled Crater with the largest
eruption from it that I've ever seen. Note that the majority of Mangled's
formation is out of the left side of the photo. No point in argument, end of
story.

Scott Bryan
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.