[Geysers] Info from geyser datalogger downloads

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 14:51:31 PST 2007

David Goldberg finished up the datalogger downloads today.  On 02/01/2007 we hadn't gotten to Riverside, Artemisia, Atomizer, Spouter or Daisy because of extreme windchill.  He passed on a couple of tidbits of information for me to post:

  Beehive had a 48 hour interval from early on 01/18/2007 to 01/20/07, followed by a ~40 hour interval, followed by a 4 day interval, but since then switched back to around 24 hour intervals, with eruptions occuring at night.

  Daisy was dormant during the extreme cold snap on January 12th, 13th and 14th.  He didn't get time to look at the data to determine its interavals since then.

  He will put more details and information in his upcoming Sput article, which he'll be writing and sending off soon.

  Karen Low