[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geysers 11 and 12

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sun Feb 11 05:32:27 PST 2007

Well neither Mike Keller or Steve Eide were fooled by my comment about
moving away from Giant.  At least one of the pictures was somewhere
different though!

#9 is in the Orby area and I have been assuming it is actually Orby because
it is the largest most active feature in the right spot (per Scott's book).
Of course I know that there are other holes that come and go in that area so
it could be something else.

#10 was Cave Vent at Giant on Labor Day.  My attempt at confusion didn't
work.  Steve's comment about Posthole makes me want to get a picture of it
too, I have some 'bursts' from it during the Giant surges on labor Day that
are bigger than the usual little splashes but it's a hard one to get a good
shot of especially when you are zoomed out taking pictures of Giants surges
and trying to watch what is happening rather than take pictures all the
time.  But I am not complaining, the Giant eruption was wonderful!

Two more, it' getting harder to have some mystery in them though.  #11 was
taken in June 2006, #12 in September.  Hint - neither of them are on Giants
platform this time...for real!

Graham Meech