[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geysers 3 and 4

DWWhinery at aol.com DWWhinery at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 03:48:44 PST 2007

I haven't figured out #3, but #4 is Teapot.

Dave Whinery

_______________

In a message dated 2/4/2007 1:26:02 AM Central Standard Time,
meechg at verizon.net writes:

Well I see that some  of the mystery geyser players have responded to other
pictures but not to the  two I posted.  So I will offer hints.
The hint for #3 is a  picture of the geyser closest to Mystery Geyser 3 which
is still not easily  identifiable so I will add that it’s in the backcountry
and if you know which  backcountry areas I went into last year you have an
even better chance of  figuring it out.
The hint for #4 is  also a picture of the closest geyser to #4 and you can
see #4 in the picture  too.  Hint – #4 is not the big geyser on the right J