[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geysers 3 and 4

jacross jacross at lamar.colostate.edu
Sat Feb 3 23:30:51 PST 2007

Mystery geyser #3 is one of the vents between Outbreak Geyser and Flake Spring
in the South Group at Shoshone.  It and several other vents in this area have
blown out periodically.  Their best activity has been in the last 5 years.

Mystery geyser #4 would have to be on the cone to the west of Old Faithful.

Jeff Cross
jacross at lamar.colostate.edu